[infinispan-dev] Infinspan configuration Distributed Node with distributed index and HotRod usage

Guillaume terral guillaume.terral at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:20:52 EDT 2014

Hello Galder,

We are not limited to put/get calls, we are using complex remote queries to
retrieve specific subset of data (sort by date, containing field = %test%),
this kind of request.

We use protobuf to serialize/ deserialize data into the infinispan cache.

I will try to disable transaction and give you some information on what
happend.

Thanks

Guillaume