[infinispan-dev] Welcome to Gustavo

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu May 15 09:29:17 EDT 2014

Hi all,
today we finally have Gustavo joining us as a full time engineer on Infinispan.

He worked with Tristan and myself in Italy before we came to Red Hat,
and was already a Lucene expert back then. He then joined Red Hat as a
consultant but that didn't last too long: he was too good and
customers wanted him to travel an unreasonable amount.

So he has been lost for a couple of years, but wisely spent them to
deepen his skills in devops, more of Lucene but now in larger scale
and distributed environments: a bit of JGroups, Infinispan and
Hibernate Search and even some Scala, but also experience with
MongoDB, Hadoop, Elastic Search and Solr so I'm thrilled to have this
great blend of competences now available full time to improve the
Search experience of Infinispan users.

Welcome!

He's gustavonalle on both IRC and GitHub.

Sanne