[infinispan-dev] infinispan 5.3.0 build issues

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Wed May 21 09:35:10 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 21 May 2014 11:12, Mohan Dhawan <mohan.dhawan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sanne,
>
> Thanks for the prompt response. I'm getting the same error.
>
> How can I 'activate'  the JBoss.org Maven repository ? There is a
> maven-settings.xml file.

The standard way in Maven is tu use the -s parameter, so:
# mvn clean install -s maven-settings.xml

More recent versions include a build script; I'd advise to use the latest.

Instructions to make it permantently available by default are here:
 https://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenGettingStarted-Users

But if you're new to these build systems I'd suggest to read the
chapter about building first:
  https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/ISPN/Contributing+to+Infinispan

Regards,
Sanne