[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 7 documentation

Tomas Sykora tsykora at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 05:01:23 EST 2014

My big +1 here.

This is something we really need to address, see e.g.:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26753263/how-to-setup-infinispan-cache-in-a-two-node-cluster

We need to somehow change new users' sentences from (citation ^):

"The documentation found in Internet is so vague and doesn't suit a beginner."
"Wow, ISPN doc is awesome and I only need a bit of help with this little detail to achieve what I want to do."

Tom