[infinispan-dev] Infinispan tutorial

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 06:38:33 EST 2014

Thanks Galder,

- no logging in step-0: that is expected (and why it's called step '0'),
and I will say so in the actual tutorial text
- logging is happening for me, haven't tried with the lower settings

I have added one more step which makes the cache clustered and I have
updated the tags.
Obviously all of this is done via horrible git force pushing :)

Tristan