[infinispan-dev] Example of TUNNEL protocol

Tuomas Kiviaho tuomas.kiviaho at iki.fi
Fri Nov 21 06:31:49 EST 2014

Hi,

Bela Ban wrote
> You're not posting details about what went wrong, a stack trace, your
> configuration or the version of Infinispan/JGroups you're using.

Infinispan 7.0.0.Final and JGroups 3.6.0.Final. Stack doesn't tell much
because the rest is just the usual infinispan config.

Bela Ban wrote
> I suggest try a JGroups standalone app like Chat or Draw with tunnel.xml
> (both are shipped with JGroups), and continue on the JGroups mailing list.
>
> Once that works, you can translate your config to Infinispan and it
> should work there, too.

Thanks for pointing me out (to the obvious). I didn't have these...

.. along with my config that was previously just TUNNEL/JDBC_PING which
where set as per documentation.

I can see that the pbcast.GMS finally woke up to it's task.

--
Tuomas