[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 7.0.0.CR1 is out!

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:28:07 EDT 2014

Dear Community,

We are gearing up towards a great Infinispan 7.0.0, and we are happy to
announce our first candidate release!

Notable features and improvements in this release:

* Cross-site state transfer now handles failures  (ISPN-4025)
* Easier management of Protobuf schemas (ISPN-4357)
* New uberjars-based distribution (ISPN-4728)
* The HotRod protocol and Java client now have a size() operation
(ISPN-4736)
* Cluster listeners' filters and converters can now see the old value and
metadata (ISPN-4753)

See the full announcement here:

http://goo.gl/ERslmk

Cheers