[infinispan-dev] Naming of project modules

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Fri Oct 10 16:36:35 EDT 2014

All,

I occasionally have to hard-reset my whole workspace, delete the
Eclipse projects, and re-import them, especially when I switch between
branches.

I have lots of projects, and they are all nicely "grouped" as Eclipse
shows projects in alphabetical order, and all projects use a
consistent prefix like "hibernate-ogm-" or "wildfly-", etc..

But Infinispan often manages to fool me, as most modules have an
"infinispan-" prefix, but not all of them follow this rule so some get
to hide out of sight (I literally have hundreds of projects in my
primary workspace).

Could we please make sure they all have a name starting with "infinispan-" ?

If you agree I'm happy to send a PR to fix the couple of exotic ones.

Sanne