[infinispan-dev] Multiple Spring modules

Sebastian Łaskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 08:43:07 EDT 2014

Hey!

After several discussions we decided to create 2 separate modules for
Spring 3 and Spring 4 support.

As Gustavo mentioned, there are a lot of new things in Spring 4.1 which
are connected to caching. Once we start supporting Spring 3 and 4
integration using the same jar - new features might be hard (if not
impossible) to introduce. Having 2 separate jars gives us flexibility
which might be useful in the future.

The code might be found here:
*https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/2957*

Best regards