[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 7.1 plan

Vojtech Juranek vjuranek at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 04:59:57 EDT 2014

> Does anyone volunteer for ISPN-4813?

me not:-) as this one is IMHO little bit tricky - it's (at least partially)
related to the question "which size is the correct size?". Was there any clear
conclusion in recent " About size()" thread?

> > actually, if there's a failing test and it's clear which commit has caused
> > it, we can stop merging PRs from the developer
> > who has introduced the regression until he fix it. This should be clear
> > message, that the first thing he should
> > work on is to fix the test. IMHO we can start with it now and don't need
> > green testsuite for it
>
> In theory that sounds good, but who do we stop merging for on account the
> current failures? :)

probably nobody, we need to find volunteers in this case. I meant it only for
issues where it's clear who introduced the regression (e.g. me for recently
failing NodeAuth*IT tests). As above, not a complete solution, but rather a
small step to move to the state where we would like to be