[infinispan-dev] Exposing Configuration through JMX (ISPN-5340)

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 06:13:08 EDT 2015

Isn't the Configuration instance meant to be immutable? IIUC you aim at
changing the Configuration instance directly. However, it seems to me
that you should rather prepare new ConfigurationBuilder and add a method
that will apply the overrides (only modified properties), creating new
Configuration instance.

Radim

On 08/10/2015 11:37 AM, Sebastian Laskawiec wrote:
> Hey!
>
> I'm working on ISPN-5340 [1] (exposing Cache Configuration through JMX).
>
> Before diving into the code I prepared a really short design doc which
> describes how I would like to implement it.
>
> Please have a look at it [2] and share your thoughts.
>
> Thanks
> Sebastian
>
> [1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-5340
> [2]