[infinispan-dev] Blue-Green deployment scenario

Christian Beikov christian at sweazer.com
Sun Aug 23 10:33:59 EDT 2015

Hello,

I have been reading the rolling upgrade chapter[1] from the
documentation and I have some questions.

 1. The documentation states that in the target cluster, every cache
    that should be migrated, should use a CLI cache loader pointing to
    the source cluster. I suppose that this can only be configured via
    XML but not via the CLI or JMX? That would be bad because after a
    node restart the cache loader would be enabled again.
 2. How would the JMX URL look like if I wanted to connect to a secured
    Wildfly over HTTP? I was thinking of
    jmx:http-remoting-jmx://USER:PASSWORD@HOST:PORT/CACHEMANAGER/CACHE
 3. What do I need to do to rollback to the source cluster after
    switching a few nodes to the target cluster?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Christian

[1]