[infinispan-dev] Weekly IRC meeting notes

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 11:58:22 EST 2015

Hi guys

Sorry for missing the meeting, here's my update:

Last week I fixed ISPN-5883 [1] (again) and ISPN-6012 [2].

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-5883
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-6012

I also worked a bit on performance, trying to test HotRod with JMH. I
finally got the HotRod server to work from the JMH uber-jar on Friday,
but I didn't have the time to gather any results yet.

Towards the end of the week I focused more on pull requests.

For this week, I plan to get back to the sequential interceptors.

Cheers
Dan