[infinispan-dev] Uber jars testing

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:16:14 EST 2015

How about changing the Log interfaces in the modules to not extend the
core Log interface, would that help?

About all the logging frameworks, I suspect log4J may be the only one
that we don't need in the uber jars - since it's always used through a
jboss-logging/commons-logging/slf4j facade.

Cheers
Dan