[infinispan-dev] Infinispan on Openshift Online

Pierre Sutra 0track at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 07:57:48 EST 2015

Hello,

As part of a hands-on in my cloud computing course, I plan to run
Infinispan on Openshift Online. In the current state however, it seems
that the Wildfly cartridge [1] does not allow remote access to
Infinispan, even when using JMX. In fact, solely shared-memory accesses
from an embedded application are possible (e.g.,following  [2]). Such a
pattern is of interest but the hands-on becomes much more involved. On
the other hand, if I understand correctly JBoss Data Grid offers HotRod
access [3], yet it seems not deployable on Openshift Online. Would you
have any idea on that matters ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pierre