[infinispan-dev] Embedded Tutorial

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 04:37:08 EST 2015

Well, I have finally finished the Embedded Tutorial complete with code
and website.

The code is available at

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-embedded-tutorial

I have updated the PR at

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan.github.io/pull/11

and I have staged the site at

http://stg-ispn.rhcloud.com/tutorials/embedded/

until someone else stages something different :)

A few notes:
- I have created two site "partials" and a "template" which can be used
to add other tutorials
- The tutorial is linked from the "Docs" page
- I have included a script which retags all single commits as steps
- The clustered steps require launching each "node" from a separate
terminal. I prefer this approach over launching everything "in one step"
since it allows users to experiment with launching on separate boxes
- I am using highlight.js to provide code prettifying
- I am hiding output by default using a collapsed accordion
- The names of the cities in the tutorial are oh-so-random :)

Tristan

--
Tristan Tarrant
Infinispan Lead