[infinispan-dev] Different configuration with Hibernate

Sebastian Łaskawiec sebastian.laskawiec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:23:52 EST 2015

Hey!

I've noticed an interesting question on StackOverflow [1]. Is it possible
to have 2 (or more) caches and associate database tables to specific
caches? I can even imagine this question in broader perspective - is it
possible to decide in the runtime, which cache should be used?

After a short discussion with Sanne we couldn't find any solution. Does
anyone have any idea how to achieve this or maybe we have a "New Feature
Request" candidate?

Thanks
Sebastian

[1]