[infinispan-dev] allowDuplicateDomains set to true for CDI?

Sebastian Łaskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 05:02:07 EST 2015

Hey Dan!

Regarding to CDI Extension - yes, that's possible.
We can set it to "DefaultCDIManager" or something similar. On the other
hand it will cause the same exception if user deploys 2 applications and
each will use a Default CDI Producer (unfortunately CDI does not expose
any deployment information, so we can't use deployment name for that
purpose). Nevertheless I think that situation would be perfectly acceptable.

Thanks
Sebastian