[infinispan-dev] Student / Contributor projects

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 04:38:58 EST 2015

Hi all,

I was told that our student/contributor project page is awfully
out-of-date, so we're in need of a big refresh. We should also move that
page to the website.
Here are some ideas I have collected:

- ISPN-5185 Add topology headers to the RESTful server
- ISPN-5186 intelligent (L2/L3) Java REST client
- ISPN-5187 Node.js HotRod client (either pure-Javascript or based on
the C++ client)
- ISPN-5188 Support for JSON as indexable/queryable objects using the
ProtoBuf schema definitions (this could be extended to XML too)
- ISPN-5189 Allow setting a "computing" function (using JDK 8's lambdas)
on a cache so that entries can be computed on-demand when they are
missing/expired

More ideas please

Tristan

--