[infinispan-dev] My work log

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Mon Jul 13 07:51:27 EDT 2015

I think we actually are talking about two different things.
Infinispan server will of course want to be based on a stable server,
and possibly WildFly core 2.

But we also want to make sure - better sooner than later - that the
Infinispan 8 modules can be consumed in embedded mode by applications
running on WildFly 10 "full".
I guess it's ok for some integration tests can be moved to WildFly 10
already? For example, embedded query modules, and the Hibernate Search
/ Infinispan Directory integrations.