[infinispan-dev] Infinispan-Cachestore

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Mon Jul 20 05:00:36 EDT 2015

LevelDB is part of the main tree and maintained.
If I had to choose among the others, I would vote for the Cassandra
cachestore to be the first to be aligned to the latest Infinispan SPI.
We now have an infinispan-cachestore-archetype that should help with
setting up an initial project with information on getting started.

Tristan

On 19/07/2015 11:45, Andrea Cosentino wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I've opened this ticket on github
>
> https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-cachestore-cassandra/issues/3
> I'm interested in the different cachestore projects (mongodb, leveldb
> and so on) and I'd like to see it revived by contributing to those projects.
>
> Andrea
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino

Tristan Tarrant