[infinispan-dev] Question about Hibernate ORM 5.0 + Infinispan 8.0...

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Wed Jul 29 08:58:03 EDT 2015

Looking at the RpcManager interface in 7.x, that method had already been
deprecated and the recommendation is to migrate to

RpcManager.invokeRemotely(java.util.Collection,
org.infinispan.commands.ReplicableCommand, RpcOptions)

so I suggest the change should be in ORM rather than in Infinispan.

Tristan

Tristan Tarrant
Infinispan Lead
JBoss, a division of Red Hat