[infinispan-dev] How to make Snapshot of whole data saved in infinispan ?

Sebastian Łaskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 04:09:49 EDT 2015

Hi!

I would recommend looking into Persistence part of Infinispan's
documentation [1] especially write-behind section [2]. Maybe this
solution would work even better than flushing cache data into store at
fixed time rate.

If not, you may write your own custom cache store and implement your
logic there. In that case I recommend looking at Custom Cache Store
Archetype [3], which might be used for generating implementation draft.

Thanks
Sebastian

[1] http://infinispan.org/docs/7.2.x/user_guide/user_guide.html#_persistence
[2]