[infinispan-dev] Status update

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:38:20 EST 2015

Hi guys

I'll be missing the meeting today, so here's my update.

I've fixed some small issues:

* ISPN-5246 Re-enable the queue for the JGroups internal thread pool
in the default configuration
* ISPN-5223 NPE in InfinispanCollections.containsAny - partition handling
* ISPN-5141 SingleFileStore.process() should use sequential access

I also looked into the status of the test suite in CI and I created
some new JIRAs:
* JGRP-1916 ConcurrentModificationException in FD_ALL
* ISPN-5254 Server not always stopped properly with the IBM JDK

This week:
* ISPN-5174 Transaction cannot be recommitted after ownership changes
* ISPN-5044 ClusterTopologyManagerTest.testClusterRecoveryAfterSplitAndCoordLeave
* Review Will's LRU/LIRS changes

Cheers
Dan