[infinispan-dev] Remote Iterator design doc

William Burns mudokonman at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:37:32 EDT 2015

That is a good point, Galder.  Unfortunately the return type is lost since
we only pass a name for the filterconverter factory instead of the
converter which contains the type.  We would have to allow the code to
specify the type in the assigned variable it is returned to or ask for a
Class instance to be passed for inline type inference.

<E> CloseableIterator<E> retrieveEntries(...)

CloseableIterator<E> retrieveEntries(..., Class<E> returnType)

:(

 - Will