[infinispan-dev] Memory consumption of org.infinispan.marshall.core.JBossMarshaller

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Nov 30 11:57:22 EST 2015

We're actively working to reduce our memory footprint.

I can't really provide guidance on memory requirements since it's very dependant on the types stored and the amount of instances that are stored, which is specific to each use case.

It's worth investing some time estimating loads and running load tests to adjust memory parameters before going to production.

Infinispan, Red Hat