[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 8.1.0.Alpha2 is out

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Mon Oct 19 12:48:47 EDT 2015

Dear all,

The second Alpha release of Infinispan 8.1 is now widely available. We
have included the latest preview of the new admin console currently
under heavy development. Using new admin console web application
Infinispan server admins can now add new caches to a running domain
server as well as boot new server instances. We have prepared mockups of
the future admin console web app as a GitHub project. One can directly
view mockups of future admin pages using rawgit service. The starting
point for the admin console mockups is at
https://rawgit.com/infinispan/infinispan-console-mockup/master/cache-containers.html
We would greatly appreciate your feedback regarding admin console web
application. Let's shape it together!

For all other improvements including XSite HotRod failover, as well as
bug fixes read the complete release notes. 8.1 Final is still on track
for the end of November. If you are new to Infinispan learn how to use
it, and help us continually improve it.

On the behalf of entire Infinispan team,
Vladimir