[infinispan-dev] Uber jars testing

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 11:54:27 EDT 2015

Any plans for tests that are just slightly different for different
configurations? With inheritance, it's simple - you just override the
method. If you just run that test on a huge matrix of configurations,
you end up with having a method with a very complicated switch for
certain configurations.

I am not asking sarcastically, but I've run into similar issue when
implementing similar thing in 2LC testsuite.

Radim

Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>
JBoss Performance Team