[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 8.0.1.Final and 7.2.5.Final

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 16:56:10 EDT 2015

Dear all,

we've just cooked two new point releases of Infinispan to address a
number of issues.

The highlights for 8.0.1.Final are:

     ISPN-5717 Notify continuous query also when entry expires
     ISPN-5591 Simple local cache without interceptor stack. This is an
extremely fast cache with very few features (no transactions, no
indexing, no persistence, etc). Its primary intendend usage is as a
2nd-level cache for Hibernate, but we're sure you can find lot's of
other applications for it, provided you don't require all the bells and
whistles that come with our fully-fledged caches.
     Bump Hibernate Search to 5.5.0.CR1 and Lucene to 5.3.0
     A number of query fixes, including indexing and searching of null
non-string properties, aggregation expressions in orderBy, filter with
both 'where' and 'having' in the same query
     ISPN-5731 Cannot use aggregation expression in orderBy
     Read the complete release notes

The highlights for 7.2.5.Final are:

     ISPN-5607 Preemptively invalidate near cache after writes
     ISPN-5670 Hot Rod server sets -1 for lifespan or maxIdle as default
     ISPN-5677 RemoteCache async methods use flags
     ISPN-5684 Make getAll work with compatibility mode in DIST
     Read the complete release notes

Visit http://infinispan.org to get it, learn how to use and help us
improve it.

Enjoy !