[infinispan-dev] Lucene 5 is coming: pitfalls to consider

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Fri Sep 11 10:34:16 EDT 2015

+1 for someone to do that :)
Sorry I can't volunteer, this is my last day before going for holidays
next two weeks.. see you all in Rome.

What I wrote here was mostly targeting Infinispan developers and
integrators; ony the @SortableField is relevant to end users too: feel
free to advertise our post on the matter, but it's not written yet!
Next week.

The Infinispan team should start thinking of exposing the equivalent
of @SortableField for Hot Rod, in preparation for when we'll kill the
old strategy (we might need to). I guess it would be more interesting
to Infinispan users when you actually have that alternative to migrate
to.

Cheers,
Sanne