[infinispan-dev] TaskManager

William Burns mudokonman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:29:07 EDT 2015

Since I can't comment on the wiki page, will send it here.

1. I am not sure what our other REST operations do, but imo we shouldn't be
using a GET to run a script.  A GET to me should be idempotent, in our case
the script can modify underlying resources and return different results
each time.
2. This TaskManager would also be used by other things such as map/reduce,
distributed streams, right?

 - Will