[infinispan-dev] Should Tree module be deprecated?

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 08:20:38 EDT 2016

We should really try to understand the reason why people want a
treecache. If it is just for ease of porting from JBossCache, then we
should write an article detailing different strategies on migrating to
the Map before we proceed with the deprecation (although I'm strongly in
favour of it).

Tristan

On 01/04/2016 18:47, William Burns wrote:
> I think we should at least deprecate it for 9.0, if not totally remove
> it (although I understand we probably can't remove it yet)
>
> TreeCache seems to pop up a lot with people complaining about it.
>
>   - Will
>
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 3:48 AM Galder Zamarreño <galder at redhat.com
> <mailto:galder at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     Re: