[infinispan-dev] Remote execute null return (ISPN-6406)

Dennis Reed dereed at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 17:53:49 EDT 2016

A related question -- do you want to support null in the protocol?  Not
all languages even have a concept of null.

So you do need to make a decision whether to support null to the
exclusion of languages that don't have it (or make Hot Rod more
complicated to use in those languages), or disallow null to increase
interoperability but with a restriction of functionality in those
languages that do allow it.

-Dennis