[infinispan-dev] jdk8backported package

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Mon Aug 8 08:09:21 EDT 2016

Hi,
sorry for reviving this old thread, but this came up again in the form
of doubts and design questions this morning from people in the
performance team profiling it.

Let's please change the name, I've opened a JIRA to not forget again:
 - https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-6933

Will, assigned to you as I assume it would take you 2 minutes :)

Thanks,
Sanne