[infinispan-dev] Infinispan and OpenShift/Kubernetes PetSets

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Sat Aug 20 03:19:12 EDT 2016

If we add a DNS discovery protocol, it would only be another discovery
protocol among many, and customers can choose which one to use.
I'm also thinking of adding the ability to JGroups to use multiple
discovery protocols in the same stack and combine their result sets into
one. Not sure though if it makes sense to use KUBE_PING and DNS in the
same stack...

--
Bela Ban, JGroups lead (http://www.jgroups.org)