[infinispan-dev] Unwrapping exceptions

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Aug 30 06:11:13 EDT 2016

Yes please make sure that the kind of end users exceptions are the
same for the client, regardless if the originator happens to be an
owner as well.

It's valuable to know that the exception happened on another node, but
the exception type (and primary message) should be the same.

Bonus points to not have exceptions at all :)
In Elasticsearch they developed a new scripting language for a use
case similar to our "lambda execution" which basically restricts in
the language itself what is safe to do vs what you can't do.
I'm not sure about developing a new language but from this point of
view it's brilliant..