[infinispan-dev] Where is the server?

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 02:24:27 EST 2016

Because the server is more WildFly than it is Infinispan, although this
might now be irrelevant since the introduction of feature packs. If you
find a way to ensure that the server modules are built with all of the
correct dependencies just by <scope>import</scope> of the WildFly BOM,
then go ahead.

Tristan

On 12/12/16 06:56, Sebastian Laskawiec wrote:
> And why it needs to use this specific parent (and not our infinispan BOM
> for the instance)?
>
> On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 7:55 PM, Tristan Tarrant <ttarrant at redhat.com
> <mailto:ttarrant at redhat.com>> wrote:
>

>     On 08/12/16 15:17, Sebastian Laskawiec wrote:
>     > Fixed: https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/4712
>     <https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/4712>
>     >
>     > I managed to upload server zip but the rest of server modules are
>     > missing (and will need to wait for Beta2).
>     >
>     > The reason the staging plugin didn't work was because we have 2 BOMs
>     > (bom/pom.xml and server/integration/versions/pom.xml). The staging
>     > plugin should go to those 2 modules instead of parent.
>     >
>     > BTW - why do we have 2 BOMs? It's a bit weird....
>

>     Because they have separate parents. The server needs to be a descendant
>     of org.jboss:jboss-parent.
>
>     Tristan
>
>     --
>     Tristan Tarrant