[infinispan-dev] Getting ready for 8.2.0.Beta2

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 03:24:46 EST 2016

Is there any way to let github (or the CI, since GH vanilla does not
seem to offer that) notify me when PR gets conflicts due to pushes into
master, so I need to rebase it?

I'd prefer to not enter a situation when I have a waiting PR (I already
forgot about), but until someone (thanks, Galder) manually comments
'needs rebase', I have no clue that it's got conflicts. Conflict-free
PRs have higher chance to attract reviewer's attention.

Radim

--
Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>
JBoss Performance Team