[infinispan-dev] Removal of auto-detection of indexed entities

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 09:09:27 EST 2016

BTW, these changes were added a bit late in the Infinispan 8.2
development so I had to keep them at the minimum, otherwise I would have
added lazy search factory initialization already.
But since we already have some strange random mystery deadlocks at
server start (which do not seem related, until I'm proven wrong :)) I
was reluctant to do it.