[infinispan-dev] XA transactions on a single CacheManager?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Mar 15 15:22:57 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I just noticed that when I'm making changes to multiple caches within
the same transaction, the transaction manager will treat this as XA
transactions.

That seems suboptimal as they are all managed by the same resource; is
there a configuration I'm missing or should I open a JIRA to ask for
an improvement?

I'm not just asking for performance reasons: having to setup a
transaction manager is an annoying configuration step for Java SE
users.

Thanks,
Sanne