[infinispan-dev] Spring module - change dependencies to Uber Jars

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 07:31:41 EST 2016

I'm actually on the other side of the table. I really like them!

They are super easy to use - one dependency and off you go. It doesn't
matter whether you use CDI, Query or any other feature - everything is
there.

Of course, there is a price to pay - we need to pull additional
dependencies and relocate packages. But as Tristan once mentioned - it's
only a matter of hammering all the errors out.