[infinispan-dev] Combining AS modules

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu Sep 8 07:58:53 EDT 2016

I actually just finished debugging some LinkageError issues and
discovered that the embedded zip contains a full copy of the
remote-client libraries as well, with at least one difference (in how
River is being exported).

So currently be aware that if you unzip both the embedded modules and
the remove modules, Infinispan (in either mode) fails to start because
of Linkage issues.

Opened:
 - https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-7006