[infinispan-dev] Testing a Hot Rod client app, with smart routing disabled?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Mon Sep 19 07:39:30 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm testing a concurrent update protocol based on Hot Rod client's
support for versioned entries.

I would love to be able to write a test having multiple client
endpoints, each connecting to a specific server. Of course HR's "smart
routing" prevents me from controlling this explicitly.. is there a way
to control it?

For example having servers {A, B} connected in cluster I'd like to
create two clients {A', B}', each one connected exclusively to one of
them and not aware of the other server node. (A <-> A', B <-> B').

Thanks,
Sanne