[infinispan-dev] Testing a Hot Rod client app, with smart routing disabled?

Gustavo Fernandes gustavo at infinispan.org
Mon Sep 19 09:14:42 EDT 2016

You can try to generate keys that hash to specific servers and use them.
>From the Hot Rod client you can
get .getCacheTopologyInfo that gives you the segment ownership for the
servers in the cluster, and to target
a specific server you'd craft a key that maps to a specific segment owned
by that server. I'd imagine the
implementation to be similar to [1] but for client-server mode.

[1] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/core/sr
c/test/java/org/infinispan/distribution/MagicKey.java