[infinispan-dev] To which issue do I assocate my PR work for a quickstart update?

Martes Wigglesworth mwiggles at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 15:16:36 EDT 2016

Greetings all.

For the quickstart PR work, what issue should I reference, when the work is done?

The relevant information on each issue is listed below, as was updated by jbossbot, when posting to infinispan channel on freenode.

(2:24:44 PM) jbossbot: jira [ ISPN-7037 ] Create quickstart that demonstrates library mode node security using callbackhandlers [ New (Unresolved) Feature Request , Minor , Demos and Tutorials/Tasks , Martes Wigglesworth ] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-7037

(2:24:44 PM) jbossbot: jira [ JDG-523 ] An updated secure library mode quickstart should be created which demonstrates node security using callbackhandlers for authenticating new entrants to a jgroups cluster. [ New (Unresolved) Enhancement , Minor , unspecified , Tristan Tarrant ] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JDG-523

Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth
Consultant - Middleware Engineer
Red Hat Consulting