[infinispan-dev] Hot Rod secured by default

Wolf Fink wfink at redhat.com
Sat Apr 15 06:57:05 EDT 2017

I would think a "switch" can have other impacts as you need to check it in
the code - and might have security leaks here

So what is wrong with some configurations which are the default and secured.
and a "*-dev or *-unsecure" configuration to start easy.
Also this can be used in production if there is no need for security