[infinispan-dev] Hot Rod secured by default

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Wed Apr 19 05:34:54 EDT 2017

The proposal look ok to me.

But I would also like to highlight one thing - it seems you can't access
secured cache properties using CLI. This seems wrong to me (if you can
invoke the cli, in 99,99% of the cases you have access to the machine, so
you can do whatever you want). It also breaks healthchecks in Docker image.

I would like to make sure we will address those concerns.

SEBASTIAN ŁASKAWIEC

INFINISPAN DEVELOPER

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>