[infinispan-dev] PR labels

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Fri Dec 1 04:04:16 EST 2017

On 12/01/2017 09:26 AM, Tristan Tarrant wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> I'd like to rationalize the PR labels because I believe some of them are
> useless:
>
> [Ready for review] - Any PR without the [Preview] label must fall under
> this category
> [Backport] - The burden should be on the PR owner to create relevant
> backport PRs, not on the reviewer

I think that [Backport] means that this is already in upstream, and
therefore review should be mostly formal (not breaking APIs but not
"this could be done 1% better. Also it is a second warning for reviewer
that this shouldn't be cherry-picked on master (when merging from cmdline).

--
Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>
JBoss Performance Team