[infinispan-dev] PR labels

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Mon Dec 4 02:29:10 EST 2017

Following the suggestions, I have removed:

[Ready for review] - Use [Preview] when it ain't ready
[Wait CI  Results] - Always wait for CI results
[Check CI Failures!] - See above
[On Ice] - Just close it and reopen it
[Next release] - Just close it and reopen it

I have left [Backport] in there to mean "already fuly reviewed for
another branch, only minimal effort required here".

Tristan

--
Tristan Tarrant
Infinispan Lead