[infinispan-dev] REPL async semantics in the context of Hibernate 2LC

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 11:40:47 EST 2017

Hahaha, yeah, changed a while back but keeps catching me everytime :)

Makes sense, the change came in as a result of having a single node owner of a key, and hence being able to apply changes in the right order.

I'll add a bit more details to the 2L cache docu so that this is made clearer.

Infinispan, Red Hat